Friday, August 26, 2011

Fall Colors

I started to think about fall decor even though is 113F today here in AZ! Before I went to Hobby Lobby this morning, I walked around the house to see the possibilities. To my surprise most of all my family room decor is Fall colors!! I have to say I LOVE Earth colors! It makes me happy! :)
Take a look!
I got the candles and the seed balls above while we lived in Brazil. On my kitchen counter that faces the family room, I have a ceramic pitcher full of silk Gerberas{my favorite flower after orchids}.

 On my hallway I have a candle holder that I bought years back at JCPenny. The "boat" I bought in Buenos Aires and the ball seeds are from Brazil.

My family room has the wall entertainment build in. This was build before Flat Screens were invented! lol! So I made a pretend fireplace! I would love to make into a real fireplace someday!

LOVE this pillow from Buenos Aires!

My side table with my favorite things!

My almost all year around wreath.

My kitchen also has Earth colors! Got the frames at Hobby Lobby for $1.50 each! I know! I had to pinch myself!

Another wreath, this one is on my kitchen wall.

So for now, I just go some supplies at Hobby Lobby to make my entryway more festive! Hobby Lobby has all the Fall picks and scrapbook paper for 50% this week.

This is the wall on my family room, it blends really well with the Earth tone decor.

Happy Fall to all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your thoughts!