Another easy favor I shared with Bird's Party readers this week!
* Small Ziplock or clear candy bags
* Printable Patterned scrapbook papers
* Wooden Peg
* Craft Glue
* Glue Dots or Double-sided tape
2) Measure the width of your bag and cut a rectangle from the scrapbook paper to fit the opening.
3) Using a little paintbrush and craft glue, cover the wooden pegs with a piece of the scrapbook paper. Let it dry.
4) Using glue dots or double-sided tape, stick a candy heart onto the front of each card. Fill the bags with the Valentine's card (you can write your own personal message by hand too!).
5) Fold with the rectangle of scrapbook paper over the bag opening, and staple on either side.
6) Use the decorated peg and printable heart tags as embellishment or to hand it to a party favors rack or trellis.
Styling and Photography: Crissy's Crafts
Valentine's Printables: Bird's Party
Candy: Oriental Trading